I have two cats and a dog.
I use my dog as practice for sketching and watercolours as I find his brindle colouring a good challenge (He’s a Staffordshire Bull Terrier).
My cats though, they’re a different story. They pretty much run the place, or they think they do.
Autumn is a grey tabby who sleeps in the most awkward of places like on the finial of the bannister on the stairs. She frequently falls off. So much for cats landing on four legs!
The little guy in the picture is Jake. He’s become very clingy while the storms have been here and apart from nipping out to the loo, he pretty much hasn’t left my side.
Last night I decided to do a bit of extra crafting. All of a sudden, I heard crashing and banging behind me.
Instead of just jumping up from the floor onto the table to sit beside me (or rather bask in the heat from my magnifier lamp!), he decided to knock everything off any surface he could find as he walked around the furniture in the room!
He finally settled - splayed across my cutting mat!
I still managed to get some crafting done. I didn’t like to move him as he gets so scared in storms, its quite nice to share those moments with him, in the quiet of the night, listening to some cool music created for Youtube, doing what I love the best. I am so lucky and blessed 💚.
No comments:
Post a Comment