Undercoat
I have a weird fascination with circles. This piece is a mixed media art project that I’ve been compiling for over a month. I ruin my paintbrushes on projects like this but the end result is worth it. The next step is to paint futuristic detail with acrylics, then I’ll give it a protective finish and screw in a few brass hooks as this is on a piece of MDF so is quite heavy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Process Not Perfection
Today I have been exercising my hands in warm ups, doodling and experimenting with brush pens and watercolours. Not every finished product...
-
SteampunkButton on Etsy It's National Craft Month and I've been busy making art and crafting things for myself and for my Etsy shop....
-
I have a weird fascination with circles. This piece is a mixed media art project that I’ve been compiling for over a month. I ruin my paintb...
-
I realised that my workspace isn’t working for me. It is way too cluttered, all the surfaces are filled and I can never find anything. Sim...
No comments:
Post a Comment